GO FOR LIFE from the National Institute on Aging at NIH shared that if you’ve been exercising regularly, you’ll soon be able to tell when it’s time to move ahead in your activities. Signs that you’re making fitness progress are:
- You have more energy.
- Your overall mood and outlook on life have improved.
- It’s easier to do your usual daily activities.
- Climbing a couple of flights of stairs or lifting the same amount of weight is getting easier.
- It’s easier to get in and out of your car.
- You can get down on the floor and play a game with your grandchildren, and get back up again more easily when the game is over.
- You’re sleeping better at night.
- You have less pain when you move around.
- You notice an improvement in the symptoms of an ongoing health condition.