Jay Wojcik – Founder and Board President
Joe McCann – Vice President
Tod Altenburg -Chief Financial Officer
Teni Akins – Board Secretary
Connie Barreras – Calendar Coordinator
Nancy Nance– Newsletter Secretary
Rohma Katrawaia – Volunteer Coordinator and GYM Bags Chair
Stephanie Schiszik – Special Projects
Board Member Requirements:
All Officers and Board Members serve for a 1 Year term.
Each year, Board members are invited to renew their commitment to the visions and mission of Healthy Lombard.
A board member is required to:
- Interpret the organization’s work and values to the community, represent the organization and act as an ambassador.
- Attend Quarterly Partner meetings, board meetings as scheduled, as well as the meetings of any committees I chair or I am assigned to.
- RSVP their attendance for board meetings or board committee meetings at least 5 days in advance to either the board president (for board meetings) or the committee chair (for committees to which they are assigned.) If a board member misses more than 3 meetings without giving prior notice and a reason for their absence they will be considered as unavailable to continue to serve as a board member and their tenure will be terminated by the board at its next scheduled meeting
- Will reply to Healthy Lombard related texts/emails within 24 hours
- Each year provide a donation of time at a minimum of 3 hours per month (This does not include time spent at Board or Partner Meetings).
- Each year either chair/co-chair a committee or manage a Healthy Lombard activity or fundraiser.
- Actively serve on a committee for at least one Healthy Lombard activity or fundraiser each year
- Attend the Annual Board Meeting.
- Act in the best interests of the organization, and excuse myself from discussions and votes where I have a conflict of interest.
- Stay informed about the activities and current issues of Healthy Lombard. I will ask questions and request information. I will participate in and take responsibility for making decisions on issues, policies and other board matters and I will work in good faith with staff and other board members as partners towards achievement of our goals.
In turn, Healthy Lombard will be responsible to board members in the following ways:
- The Board President or designate will send out an agenda and materials five days prior to the board meeting.
- The group/organization/company represented will have an active link on the Health Lombard website.
- The group/organization/company represented will have the right to post on the Healthy Lombard Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Healthy Lombard will help each board member perform their duties by keeping them informed about issues related to the Mission of the organization.
Grant board members Voting Rights at all board meeting and at the Annual Foundation Meeting.
If you are a Healthy Lombard Partner and are interested in volunteering your time and talents to serve as a board member, please send a copy of your current resume to email@example.com.
If you are willing to share our passion for help and change come join us!