The next session of ProActive Kids will take place September 16 – November 8.
Enroll your child today!
PAK will be offered at the following locations:
- Downers Grove at Advocate Good Samaritan Health and Wellness Center funded by Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Niles/Park Ridge (New!) at Gemini Jr High funded By Advocate Children’s Hospital
- Oak Lawn at Advocate Christ Hospital funded by Advocate Chidlren’s Hospital (site is full for fall)
- St Charles at St. Charles Park District funded by Cadence Health
- Woodridge/Naperville – Edward Health and Fitness funded by Edward Hospital
ProActiveKids Program At A Glance
What it is:
Designed in collaboration with physicians, psychologists, nutritionists, personal trainers, coaches and educational leaders, the ProActive Kids is a FREE comprehensive 8 week program that will introduce children ages 8 -14, and their families, to healthier lifestyle options. Children must be in the 85th percentile and above in BMI to qualify for the program. The program offers a fun and rewarding experience that consists of:
- Physical Fitness education and Workouts – 3 workouts a week! Read more