Psychotropic drugs that are used for sedative purposes and relieve emotional states in the form of fear, anxiety, and general emotional tension are called tranquilizers. Fulfilling their main purpose, they do not have any negative effect on higher brain functions such as memory, speech, thinking, attention, and orientation. One of the most tolerated tranquilizer drugs is a drug called Valium.
Where To Buy Valium(Diazepam)10mg Online Without a Prescription?
|Drug Name:||Valium (Diazepam)|
|Tablet Strength:||180 pill x 10mg|
|Best Price:||$522.00||Per Pill||$2.91|
|Where to buy?|
Brief information about the drug
The presented drug is a synthetic agent from the group of tranquilizers. It is able to have a sedative effect on the human body. As medical practice shows, this drug is quite easily tolerated by patients, even though it has some side effects. Diazepam is the main active ingredient.
Indications for use
In accordance with the instructions for use, Valium is used in the treatment of a fairly large list of mental and, additional, neuralgic diseases:
● First of all, it is indicated for use against the background of anxiety disorders of various origins. It is advisable to use it for neurosis and psychopathic conditions, which are accompanied by emotional overstrain, a high level of irritability, various fears, and anxieties.
● This drug is also used in schizophrenia. In this case, it is used as part of complex treatment as an adjuvant.
● The presence of anxiety syndrome, and, in addition, with other endogenous pathologies and organic brain lesions.
● All sorts of disorders in the form of phobias, paranoia, or hallucinations.
● Insomnia or other sleep disturbances.
● The occurrence of headaches due to overexertion.
● Vertebral syndrome that is, with a combination of conditions that are caused by diseases of the spinal column.
● Against the background of abstinence syndrome – a condition that occurs after a person stops taking psychoactive components that are addictive. This mainly applies to nicotine, narcotic drugs, and alcohol.
● Development of epilepsy. In this case, the drug is used as an auxiliary anticonvulsant in complex treatment.
● Development of cerebral palsy.
● The appearance of muscle spasms.
Also, this medicine is used for arthritis and arthrosis as an aid to relax the muscles of the skeleton.
Contraindications for use
According to the instructions for use, Valium should not be taken by patients who suffer from hypersensitivity and, in addition, acute pathologies of the kidneys and liver. Therefore, it cannot be used in the following cases:
● Presence of liver failure.
● The patient has myasthenia gravis.
● The presence of alcohol and, in addition, drug addiction. The only exception, in this case, is the treatment of an acute form of withdrawal syndrome.
● The presence of suicidal tendencies in a person.
● development of respiratory failure.
● The patient has hypercapnia.
● Attacks of glaucoma and, in addition, spinal or cerebral ataxia.
● The first months of pregnancy and while breastfeeding. This medication should not be taken during pregnancy to prevent the risk of birth defects in the fetus.
When should the drug be taken with caution?
With caution, it is recommended to use the drug in a number of the following cases:
● Chronic forms of respiratory failure.
● The presence of sleep apnea syndrome, against the background of which people stop breathing for more than ten seconds.
● Pronounced impaired renal function.
● The patient’s age is up to six months. The exception is cases of using the drug in stationary
conditions according to individual indications.
In the last term of pregnancy, this medicine should only be used when the effect of the treatment should outweigh the potential risk to the fetus.
Against the background of fairly good tolerance compared to analogs, Valium still has some side effects. For example, it can have an undesirable effect on the sense organs and, in addition, on the nervous system, which will be expressed in drowsiness, lethargy, increased sensitivity to light. Also, against the background of its use, blurred vision is likely to occur along with excessive fatigue and ataxia – a partial inconsistency in muscle work, that is, a slight disorder in coordination.
In patients, when taking the drug, there may be a violation of concentration, it is likely that the speed of reactions will also suffer somewhat. Among other things, when treated with this medicine, people weaken emotions, short-term memory worsens, depression is likely, along with fainting and headaches. Some paradoxical phenomena may also be noted in the form of inappropriate behavior, fits of rage, excessive arousal, and nightmares.