https://healthylombard.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/lady-with-headache.jpg 427 640 Juanita https://healthylombard.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/hl-logo.png Juanita2019-08-19 04:13:172019-08-13 10:34:42How can I feel less tired?
The National Institute of Aging shared asked do you find yourself asking, “How can I feel less tired?” more often than you’d like? Check out these lifestyle changes that may help:
- Keep a fatigue diary to help you find patterns throughout the day when you feel more or less tired.
- Exercise regularly. Almost anyone, at any age, can do some type of physical activity. If you have concerns about starting an exercise program, ask your doctor if there are any activities you should avoid. Moderate exercise may improve your appetite, energy, and outlook. Some people find that exercises combining balance and breathing (for example, tai chi or yoga) improve their energy.
- Try to avoid long naps (over 30 minutes) late in the day. Long naps can leave you feeling groggy and may make it harder to fall asleep at night.
- Stop smoking. Smoking is linked to many diseases and disorders, such as cancer, heart disease, and breathing problems, which can drain your energy.
- Ask for help if you feel swamped. Some people have so much to do that just thinking about their schedules can make them feel tired. Working with others may help a job go faster and be more fun.