Just a reminder …
Tracker sheets should be returned to Sunset Knoll Recreation Center at 820 S. Finley Road in Lombard (Attention: Flat Apple 2021, Joe McCann). Sheets are DUE BY AUGUST 7. If you need another Tracker Sheet, Click Here.
There were a variety of opportunities to earn “tickets” throughout the duration of the program. In August, winners will be drawn using these tickets. There were several ways to earn tickets:
- Registered participants can log their physical, SEL, and foodie activities on their Activity Tracker Sheet. A copy of the activity tracker can be found at the end of this note. Additional copies can be downloaded at https://healthylombard.com/activity-tracker-2021/Every 300 minutes of physical activity counts for one raffle ticket. Participants log as many hours as they wish, but please note the max number of tickets earned for completing the activity tracker is ten (3,000 minutes).
- Registered participants may earn tickets by posting a “Healthy Selfie” on THEIR Facebook including the hashtag #HealthySelfie. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants may earn a total of 10 tickets by submitting “Healthy Selfies.”
- Registered participants can make a Healthy Video and send it to email@example.com. After review, the videos will be posted on our YouTube Channel. Each video accepted counts for 3 tickets.
- Registered participants can complete a weekly BINGO card and submit them at the end of Flat Apple with their Tracker Sheets. Each Bingo Card is worth 2 tickets.
- Registered participants can try a suggested Foodie Friday food or make the recipe and write the name of what they ate or made on their Tracker Sheet each week to earn 2 tickets.
The list of winners and their corresponding prizes will be listed on the Healthy Lombard website by mid-August.
All winners will also receive an email confirming their prize using the email that was submitted during registration.