Coree from https://www.thediabetescouncil.com/ shared that they know how hard it is for our readers to kick start their low-carb diet. All the rules to learn and recipes to search can truly take a toll on your life as you are already juggling your busy work and life schedules. We also know that eating the same foods on repetition can cause nutrient deficiency.
So we have taken the initiative to search through the best cooking blogs and recipes online and compiled this extensive list of 101 yummy low-carb snacks and treats. In doing so, we hope that we can help our readers make their daily cooking easier and more interesting.
To make this list more convenient to navigate, we have classified these recipes according to their carb contents.
5 Grams Or Fewer Recipes
- Parmesan Chips. Craving for some potato chips? If you are a cheese fan, this crunchy cheesy chip will quickly become your new go-to snack recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Mousse. This recipe is for the dark chocolate fanatics who just want to indulge in that creamy chocolate taste. No sugar, no addictive. Just pure dark chocolate whipped into this smooth and velvety creation. Topped with coconut whipped cream, it is a pure indulgent with extremely low sugar content.
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus Dipped in Soft Boiled Eggs. This is a wonderful finger food and appetizer recipe. And you can get your kids to help with the preparation. They will have fun wrapping the prosciutto around the asparagus. It is a wonderful way to bond with your children while cooking.
- Paleo Chocolate Coffee Coconut Truffle. Although these truffles are fat bombs for ketogenic diet followers, they are also great for any low-carb diet individuals as well. That little bit of coffee bean and chocolate is a great way to wake you up in the afternoon when you feel like you need a coffee. And along with the coconut oil, you will get an instant boost in nutrients and minerals while you feel full until dinner time.
- White Chocolate Fat Bombs. This is pure joy. ZERO sugar content. A little bit of fat to keep you feeling full and energized when you start to feel a little hungry several hours after your breakfast or lunch. It is also an excellent late-night munchie. Just pop one in your mouth and that’s all you need.
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Pepper Poppers. Is this a wonderful party treat for all the Jalapeno Pepper overs? If you love the recipe but can’t stand the Jalapenos, try swapping for mini sweet bell peppers instead. It is much more kids friendly as well. A great way to get your kids and husband eating more veggies.