Who May Submit Content
Healthy Lombard is a 501(c)3 organization, run entirely by volunteers and donations.
Because we receive several requests each week to post an article or include a link on our site, we have established a new posting policy as of April 1, 2018.
Only individuals or organizations that partner with us may submit for consideration articles for posting or links to be added to our site.
Several levels of support are available.Each level provides different interaction options, but all levels permit the submission of articles for review for posting on our site for a period of one year.”
The levels can be found at:
The application (a fillable pdf) for becoming a supporter can be found at:
We thank you for your interest and sincerely hope you decide to become a supporter of our organization.
How to Submit
The Mission of Healthy Lombard, is to address the epidemic of Pediatric Obesity, by:
(1) Promoting and educating all community members on how to achieve a healthier lifestyle through Awareness, Activities and Achievement;
(2) Providing a platform for health professionals and organizations in the community to network and collaborate on activities; and
(3) Providing the community with information on available resources that focus on various healthy lifestyle options.
To that end, we look for articles to post on our site that contain information that supports this endeavor. If you have a post you would like to have considered please review the following criteria:
- Make a donation and become a supporter of Healthy Lombard.
- Complete the the submission form below.
- Upon approval of your topic, submit you article for final review to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All article must:
- Contain original material or, if you are sharing a publication, a reference to the original author/location of publication needs to be included at the beginning of the article.
- Not contain a link to the sale of any product or service
- Not use embedded graphics
- Use either royalty-free or show proof of permission for use.
- If including graphics,have each one at least 640 x 460 pixels in size and in a jpeg format.
Final approval and publication is at the sole discretion of Healthy Lombard.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM THIS LINK:
The completed form may be returned via email to: email@example.com or snail mailed to:
Healthy Lombard c/o Jay Wojcik
128 South 3rd Avenue, Lombard, IL 60148
You will receive a reply to your submission within 2 weeks of its receipt.
For additional information phone: 630-916-0519.