Take a selfie of YOU doing something healthy (swimming, playing ball, etc.) using Instagram or a similar app. Post it to our Facebook Healthy Lombard Page. DON’T FORGET to add in your family password so we can fill out a raffle ticket for you. There is a limit of 10 photos for the entire summer.
IDEAS FOR HEALTHY SELFIES
- Playing Ball
- Taking a Walk
- Going to Summer Camp
- Attending Sports Camp
- Walking the dog
- Eating your vegetables :->
- Going swimming
- Going hiking in a nearby park or forest preserve.
- “Hiking” around a new part of town your children have never visited.
- Taking your child on a scavenger hunt.
- Checking out a community garden or farmers market.
- Hopping on wheels. Go for a family bike ride or join your child as they skateboard, rollerblade, or scooter around your neighborhood.
- Going to the playground.
- Goinh to the museum. If it’s especially hot or rainy, museums are a great way to explore and learn while staying inside.
- YOUR TURN TO THINK OF SOMETHING FUN & HEALTHY