The DuPage County Health Department reminds men that just a few lifestyle changes will result in a healthier and longer life.
Statistics show that men die earlier than women, but more than half of these early deaths can be prevented. The Health Department recommends these changes
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Keep serving sizes in check; watch your intake of salt, fat and empty calories.
- Get enough sleep.
- Protect yourself from injuries at work, home or play.
- Get at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days.
- Quit smoking.
- If you drink, do so in moderation. Read more