Have you registered yet for Flat Apple 2017? No? There is still time to participate and earn raffle tickets to win some great prizes.
All you have to do is:
- Click on the Facebook link at the top of our website at www.healthylombard.com and then click “Sign Up” or use the link on the Flat Apple 2017 Page on our website. WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE REMEMBER AFTER YOU FILL IN THE STUDENT INFORMATION TO COMPLETE THE PARENT/GUARDIAN INFORMATION. Once registered you will receive confirmation and a copy of the 2017 logo.
- Like us on our Facebook Healthy Lombard Selfies page (so that you can post your Selfies and Videos).
- Participate in any or all of the Flat Apple Activity. There are 4 ways to have fun:
- Go to a designated site BETWEEN June 1 and August 10. (I.e. Guest Services Desk, Located Lower Level below The Eatery at Yorktown Mall, (the list can be found on both the Healthy Lombard’s Flat Apple 2017 webpage and Calendar Page), show the Flat Apple logo, participate in their activity, and then fill out a raffle ticket.
- Find our Geocache sites. (The coordinates will be listed on our Flat Apple Page and emailed out to participants.) Take a selfie with the Flat Apple Geo Sign, post it on our Facebook Healthy Lombard Page. (We will fill out one raffle ticket for you per site/per day.)
- Create a 1-minute or less video on a healthy topic using Facebook Live, Instagram, or similar app. (ideas are on the Healthy Lombard Flat Apple 2017 website). Post it to our Facebook Healthy Lombard Page (We will fill out one raffle ticket for you for each posting we approve.) Remember to add in your family password so we can find you!
- Take a selfie of YOU doing something healthy (swimming, playing ball, etc.) using Instagram or a similar app. Post it to our Facebook Healthy Lombard Page. DON’T FORGET to add in your family password so we can fill out a raffle ticket for you. Limit – 1 photo per day.)
THE FINE PRINT:
The participant (preschool – high school age individual) MUST BE registered by a parent or guardian to win.
Although Flat Apple activities are open to children from preschool to high school, some events are age-specific so please check event information on the Flat Apple 2017 Page of the Healthy Lombard website.
Individuals participate in activities at their own risk.
Students may participate in more than 1 activity per day but cannot repeat an activity (i.e. student could do 1 geocache photo, 1 selfie photo, 1 video, and 1 site activity each day but cannot do 2 or more of the same type of activity each day.)
Registering grants permission for photo of participation (not name) to be posted on the Healthy Lombard Internet sites.
*Raffle drawing will be held at the August Healthy Lombard Partner Board Meeting. Winners will be notified by email or phone and their FIRST names will be posted on the Flat Apple 2017 page of the Healthy Lombard website.
Winners and their families will be invited to a prize reception in September.
Questions? Check out the Flat Apple 2017