Treating your non-emergency urgencies
When your medical needs can’t wait, Edward-Elmhurst Health has board-certified providers ready to treat your non-emergency urgencies. We offer:
- Walk-In Clinics for minor coughs and fevers
- Immediate Care for sprains and stitches
- No appointment necessary at our convenient locations
Plus, our three 24/7 ERs are always ready in case of an emergency.
We’re all green lights for convenience. Take the fast lane for better health today!
What’s the difference?
Fast care for minor illnesses and injuries, cold and flu symptoms, school and work physicals, and vaccinations. Board-certified nurses and physician assistants are here to help.
*We treat patients age 18 months and older.
Find a location
- Minor illness (allergies, mild asthma attacks, cold/flu, cough and sore throat, insect bites, etc.)
- Minor injury (blisters, minor burns, abrasions, suture/staple removal, etc.)
- Skin conditions (acne, cold sores, lice, eczema, rashes, poison ivy, ringworm)
- Wellness, school and physical exams (school/sports/camp physicals, employment physicals, ear wax removal, TB skin tests)
- Vaccinations (flu shots, measles, MMR, tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis, HPV, etc.)
Immediate Care Clinics
When you need same-day advanced care. A team of board-certified physicians and specially trained nurses can provide care for your unexpected, urgent needs that may require more advanced care. Most locations even have lab and radiology services available.
*We treat all ages.
Find a location
- Moderate sickness and injury (moderate burn, minor breaks and sprains, fever with vomiting, asthma attack, severe allergic reactions, all over rash, cuts requiring stitches, acute back pain, headaches, severe animal or insect bites, ear aches, sinus infections, etc.)
- Diagnostics and screenings (walk-in lab and X-ray services. Diagnostic services vary by location and require an appointment: digital mammography, CT scan, open MRI, DEXA bone density scans, ultrasounds, cardiac diagnostics)
- Occupational health (available at some locations, appointment required)